Agency in South Florida rapidly expanding to markets across the nation. Serving our client’s needs since 2010, our team has extensive experience in sales in hospitality, light industrial, airports, hospitals, and universities. To help keep up with our growing client demands, we have an opportunity for a sharp, enthusiastic, and professional Sales Representative to join our team.
● Develop new clients through prospecting and direct sales efforts
● Manage existing accounts while extending and expanding relationships
● Maintain accurate sales database and record
● Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance metrics
● Attend events to continue strengthening the company brand and increase sales, as appropriate
● 2+ years of proven success in hospitality, light industrial, airports, hospitals, and universities with established relationships and book of business/sales.
● Portfolio of current clients in the South Florida area
● Customer-oriented, solid business acumen, and excellent communication skills
● Strong ability to interact with management and executive-level professionals
● Process-oriented with a willingness to cooperate in a team environment
● Flexibility to attend events to develop a client base and promote the company brand
This experienced team of professionals is diligently working on expanding services nationally and across industries. Our culture is performance-oriented, goal-driven, and collaborative. We offer competitive base salaries commensurate with your level of experience, a commission structure that scales along with performance, and a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000 to $85,000 per year based on experience and book of sales
● Cell phone provided
● Dental and Vision Insurance
● Health insurance
● Profit sharing after one year
Work Location: South Florida
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com